Food Safety Concerns:
- Approximately 48 million people get sick, 128,000 are hospitalized and 3,000 die each year from foodborne illness in the U.S.
- Foodborne illness costs the nation $78 billion annually.
Holistic Benefits of Food Safety Training:
- Effective food safety training helps your employees to proactively control hazards, averting any crises related to food recalls, lawsuits, higher insurance premiums, etc.
- Enhances employee morale.
- Protects your customers from preventable foodborne illnesses. As a result, customers can consume the food with greater confidence and loyalty at your establishment.
- Customer confidence in your establishment is priceless, since over 75% of shoppers believe food-related illness is a serious threat to their health.
- Helps food managers to obtain higher inspections scores and significantly reduces the number of critical food safety violations.
Put AFSS (American Food Safety School) to work for you
AFSS has highly qualified trainers, beginning with our Lead Instructor who has a Ph.D. in Food Microbiology. Additionally, AFSS instructors are registered proctors with relevant testing and certifying agencies including:
Sign up your employees to receive training and certification from AFSS today. Most of AFSS programs are partner-approved as noted above and nationally recognized. Let AFSS provide you the training and certification to suit your operation’s unique needs.
Contact us today. Ask about our Flexible Pricing Options and Group Discounts Program.